Welcome to MPP Jamie West's casework page. Please complete the form with all the necessary information so we can begin working on your case as soon as possible. We may need to follow up with you by phone or email to gather any missing details involving your inquiry.
PLEASE NOTE : OUR OFFICE IS UNABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH FEDERAL OR MUNICIPAL MATTERS.
Click here to access our case work form: Casework Form.
Community Office Services
At our community office, my team and I are happy to assist you with issues pertaining to provincial services and programs. If required, we can also help connect you with local community resources and refer you to other levels of government.
The services our Community Office Team can assist with include:
- Consumer Protection inquiries
- Commissioner for taking affidavits
- Family Responsibility Office inquiries
- Health care issues
- Northern Travel Grant
- Trillium Drug Program
- Hydro ONE inquiries
- MTO inquiries
- ODSP and Ontario Works (OW) inquiries
- OSAP inquiries
- Service Ontario and the Office of the Registrar inquiries
- Birth certificates
- License applications
- Change of Name
- The Workplace Safety & Insurance Act governs the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB).
- This Act requires that any person acting as a representative for an injured worker be either: a lawyer, a paralegal, a representative of a trade union, or a member of the Office of the Worker Advisor. Although my office is exempt from this provision, my staff are not properly trained to represent workers, my team may be able to assist you with finding the representation you deserve.
Visit the WSIB Ontario website for more information about WSIB
I am also happy to provide greetings to events, certificates of achievement or recognition for individuals and organizations, and celebratory messages for milestone birthdays and anniversaries.
Please contact my office should you require assistance with any of the above or have any other complaints or concerns relating to Provincial services, supports, Bills, etc.: Contact Us
Queen's Park Office Services
Please share your ideas, concerns and questions about provincial policy issues with my Queen's Park office.
The Queen's Park team can also assist with:
- The creation of petitions to be presented to the legislature
- Provincial funding requests and letters of support
- Letters to ministers
- Visits to the legislature and seating in the member's gallery of the House
Please Share Your Stories!
I am always happy to share great local stories in the legislature. Please do not hesitate to send an email about your experiences and story to [email protected].