I am proud to be working with opposition members to build a plan to make Ontario net-zero, and carbon neutral.
The next generation can’t afford for us to give up hope.
We aren’t just fighting back, we’re planning ahead. Read more about Ontario's Green New Deal here.
Together, we’re committed to:
- Make Ontario net-zero by 2050, starting by cutting emissions at least 50 per cent by 2030
- Create more than a million new jobs
- Add billions of dollars to Ontario's economy
- Embark on the largest building retrofit program in the world
- Provide homeowners with rebates and interest free loans for renovations to move towards net-zero emissions homes
- Deliver a job-training guarantee